Overview of NZTC
New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC) has been providing comprehensive and professional programs to enable students to excel in their chosen field for 35 years. All of our qualifications are approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) and we deliver them not only throughout New Zealand but throughout the world.
Our vision is to empower our students with knowledge, skills, attitudes and beliefs. To fulfil our vision we aim to:
- Deliver relevant and high quality academic training
- Provide a stimulating, supportive learning environment for our students
- Create a learning environment that enables our students to realise their highest potential
- Give our students practical skills for working in their chosen sector
- Recognise and appreciate that our students are uniquely gifted and their individuality should be respected
- Enable our students to be true professionals in their career
Leaders in online learning
New Zealand Tertiary College is at the cutting-edge of online teaching and learning. A rich history of collaboration with international experts and the development of innovative technology has changed the approach to study and has opened up opportunities for students to gain professional, quality qualifications across the world.
Online study has a lot of advantages. Like any correspondence or distance learning program, you can balance your study with work and family commitments. Online study also uses the latest available technology, offering you a faster, more efficient way to learn.
NZTC’s recommendations in the practice of online learning are used by learners, teachers, organisational leaders and quality assurance bodies across the world as part of a national initiative with Ako Aotearoa – the National Centre for Tertiary Excellence.